Applications for the Class of 2018 have now closed.
For further information, please visit our application site here:
Below are some of the questions we are often asked during the application process. If your question is not there, please get in touch with our Head of Talent and Communities:
Felix Schuchter – felix[at]newentrepreneursfoundation.com
When do applications open?
When do applications close?
What is the profile of the perfect NEF candidate?
- You are (or are about to be) a new graduate OR you are in your first or second job OR you are a self-sponsored active entrepreneur
- Demonstrable passion for entrepreneurship (in last two years)
- Proven risk appetite and evidence of resilience
- Able to manage chaos and cope with uncertainty
- Strong commercial acumen
- Clear self-awareness and humility
- Ambitious, driven and highly motivated
- Right to work in the UK
What is the application process?
Our application process is designed to give you a taste of what being on the programme will be like. The application process should be challenging but enjoyable.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so we recommend applying early to avoid missing out…