The New Entrepreneurs Foundation (NEF) is on a mission to develop the entrepreneurial leaders of the future. We are an educational charity that runs a unique programme that equips aspiring young entrepreneurs with the confidence, skills and networks to build game-changing businesses. Each year we select up to 60 of the brightest and best entrepreneurial individuals – we call them ‘NEFers’ – to join the programme.
We are looking for a Programme Director, Talent, Marketing and Communities to join our team. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and who rises to the challenge of broad and diverse set of responsibilities.
Closing date for applications is 12.00pm on Wednesday 14th June.
- Lead the recruitment programme for each intake of NEFers – defining the marketing strategy, identifying and managing recruitment partners and leading the selection process.
- Develop and build relationships with the founders and leaders of some of the UK’s fastest growing start- and scale-up businesses.
- Manage complex and fast-moving projects, such as placing up to 60 NEFers with scale-up businesses in a 2-3 month period, managing referrals, introductions and job agreements.
- Curate and deliver a programme of high-profile speaker events featuring leading talents from the UK entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Build NEF’s online presence to ensure that our work and programme reaches the widest-possible audience.
Applicants need to be highly-motivated and outgoing, have in-depth knowledge and networks of the UK start up scene and be passionate about helping people to realise their entrepreneurial potential. You’ll be comfortable working in a rapidly-changing environment, staying calm under pressure and juggling conflicting priorities. Excellent communication and influencing skills are also important.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar fast-paced environment
- Proven track-record of delivering online marketing campaigns
- Able to manage, and confidently communicate with, diverse groups of demanding stakeholders
- Strategic thinker – able to resolve complex and conflicting requirements into actionable plans
- Confident networker and public speaker
- Adaptable to change
- Willing to work the odd evening and weekend
In addition, experience of building and running high-calibre recruitment programmes is desirable, but not essential (provided you can meet the ‘Must Haves’).
- Fantastic offices in a cool co-working space near Old Street
- Competitive salary with pension
- 25 days’ holiday
- Private healthcare scheme
Download the full job spec here: Programme Director Talent Marketing Communities
To apply for this job, please send your CV and a cover letter (maximum 500 words) to Felix Schuchter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure the subject reads “Application for Programme Director – Talent, Marketing and Communities”. Please address any questions or queries to this email address. Closing date for applications is 12.00pm on Wednesday 14th June.