Since the New Entrepreneurs Foundation was founded in 2010, our community of entrepreneurs has gone from strength to strength. You can read about some of our key achievements below, along with some of our press articles.
- The current cohort and alumni have launched a number exciting and innovative startups with 92 currently live. These ventures have created over 1000 job and raised £27m in early stage funding.
- Our first cohort of 29 NEF Fellows (‘NEFers’) graduated in summer 2012. Our most recent cohort graduated in June 2017 and we have just recruited our largest cohort of 46 aspiring entrepreneurs to train and develop in 2017 / 18.
- We now have 200 Alumni who grow in size and experience each year. They help support our programme through offering their skills and expertise to the current cohort.
- Our learning and development programme is a key part of the NEF experience. We have partnered with over 20 premium learning providers in the UK including UCL, London Business School, and Makers Academy to run intensive workshops. We also work with specialist learning providers in all areas of enterprise learning.
- Each year work with over 100 high growth start-ups where our entrepreneurs have paid work placement with across the duration of the programme. They develop their skills working alongside established entrepreneurs as they build and develop their businesses.
- Our Speaker Series, Demo Days, and Fireside Chats are now a regular fixture in the entrepreneurial calendar. Each year we have many business leaders and inspirational entrepreneurs speak at our events. As of 2017 we have hosted over 150 events and the annual turnout now exceeds 1000 attendees.
- We have 60 successful entrepreneurs, investors and established business people working with us as mentors and over 50 fully qualified executive coaches providing expert support to the NEFers.
- We have also been featured in a number of national media outlets: The Guardian, The Financial Times, The Mail on Sunday, City AM, The Telegraph to mention a few. You can see our press page for full information here.