We are currently hiring for an Operations Assistant to join our team.
The deadline for applications is Friday 10th February.
Operations Assistant at the New Entrepreneurs Foundation
Location: Based in Finsbury Square, Moorgate, London
Salary bracket: £23,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
The New Entrepreneurs Foundation (NEF) is a UK educational charity and a not-for-profit organisation which aims to develop the next generation of entrepreneurs in the UK. We do this by equipping young aspiring entrepreneurs with hands-on experience, skills and networks to build scalable businesses. The foundation is a registered charity, set up by business leaders Oliver Pawle, Lord Davies of Abersoch, Sir Nigel Rudd, and entrepreneur and head hunter Dee Stirling in 2010.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join the team as Operations Assistant, helping to deliver our learning programme, social events programme, lead our rapidly-growing social media programme and manage our supporter and alumni database.
In this role you will:
• Manage the planning and delivery of our high-profile networking events
• Deliver the NEF online communications plan, across online, social media channels and email
• Manage and measure the impact of NEF’s online and social media activities
• Plan and deliver the logistics for our learning and development activities, including venue selection and contracts, catering, on the day delivery and cohort feedback
• Manage NEF’s supporter data
• Make sure that the NEF office runs smoothly and efficiently
What we ask of you:
• Able to juggle high workload and manage rapidly-changing priorities
• Work effectively across multiple stakeholders
• Fantastic attention to detail
• Quick to execute and able to articulate ideas
• Great interpersonal skills
We also look for:
• 1+ years’ professional experience
• Previous operations and/or events management experience preferred
• Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills
• Exceptional organisation and time management skills
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Prior experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems a bonus
• Excellent online and Social media skills – delivering effective communications campaigns, across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and familiarity with Google Analytics
• Eligibility to work in the UK
NEF is based in an open-plan, co-working space in Finsbury Square, equi-distant from Old Street and Moorgate tube stations. We work in an easy-going but fast-paced environment, with a challenging and demanding client and supporter base. In addition to the base salary, we offer a company-funded private healthcare and auto-enrolment pension scheme and 25 days paid leave per annum.
The role is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to gain incredible exposure and access to start-ups, established companies, entrepreneurs, business leaders, media and government. We have a large, diverse and growing network of supporters. The successful candidate will be comfortable operating in this environment, with the confidence and presence to represent the NEF. We need someone who really wants to make a difference!
To apply for this job, please send you CV and a cover letter (maximum 1 page) to:
Please address any enquiries to this address.